Let us help you step into parenthood.
Just had a newborn baby or expecting? Congratulations! The newborn is sure to bring happiness and joy to you and your family. Have many nerve-wrecking questions and need to ask an expert? Don’t worry, we are here to help!
Happiness Pediatrics understands the importance of choosing a caring pediatrician for your precious little one. We want you to feel prepare, comfortable and at ease in talking to our doctor for any questions you may have in regards to your newborn.
Here is how we can help you:
- Complementary pre-delivery consultation. We offer complementary face to face meeting with our doctor prior to your newborn’s arrival. All expecting mother is welcomed to make a complementary appointment with us and speak to our doctor. Our goal is to make sure that you are well prepared for your newborn arrival and pick a pediatrician whom you feel comfortable to talk with.
- Examine your newborn at the hospital. We highly emphasize on continuity of care. If you will be delivered at NYU Lutheran Medical Center, our doctor will make an effort to go to the hospital to examine your newborn baby and make sure all your questions and concerns are addressed while you and your baby are still at the hospital. If you deliver else where, we will always make your 1st newborn visit a priority for us by offering easy scheduling within 48 hours after you and your baby discharge from the hospital.
- 24 hours messaging service. We offer 24 hours messaging service with our professional team ready to answer all your questions (this feature is only available for our registered patients only).
- Easy appointment. We understand any concerns you may have for your newborn or infant are very important to you. We strive to place newborn and infant’s care appointment as our priority and minimize the wait time for newborn visit. Appointment can easily be made within 24 hours or even walk-in visits are welcome.
- Offer updated educational blogs. Our physicians strive to provide updated educational materials for all parents. Parents’ education is part of our mission and passion. You are welcome to log in to our website and view all the educational blog and material written by our professional physician and writer based on most updated evidence on medicine and recommendations.